Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) has announced LLM Admission Circular for the session September-December 2021. BUP invites applications from potential candidates for Master of Laws (LLM-Professionals) in the Department of Law under the Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies. In this article, we have covered LLM Admission Circular at BUP in details.
LLM Admission Circular in BUP Details
Who is eligible for the Course?
- Minimum 7 points will be required for eligibility as calculated in the image below
- Candidates must have LLB (Hons) or LLB (Pass) degree
- Online Application Submission: 02-31 July 2021
- Admit Card Download: August 03, 2021
- Written Test: August 07, 2021 (BUP Campus, Mirpur Cantonment)
- Viva Voce: August 07, 2021
- Publication of Final Results: August 09, 2021
- Admission: 10-31 August 2021
- Class Commences & Opening Ceremony: September 03, 2021
- Class Schedule: Friday & Saturday
LLM Admission Application Procedure
- Application Fee: BDT 1000/-
- To know more about the payment of the Application processing fee, visit here
- Candidates can apply online through https://admission.bup.edu.bd
- Coordinator: 01769021783
- Program Assistant: 01725385306
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all about LLM Admission Circular at BUP. To get any kinds of updates, keep in touch. Thanks for reading!